If you want to keep receiving revenue by supporting Liskstats you need to keep track of all new Lisk releases and make sure that you always run latest version of Lisk. Only latest official version will receive reward.
Rules to qualify for rewards
1. Reported node needs to be running on latest lisk core release.
2. Reported node needs to have proper LISK address declared in "INSTANCE_NAME" field in app.json.
3. Reported node needs to have proper contact details declared in "CONTACT_DETAILS" field in app.json. Email or lisk.chat nickname.
4. Reported node needs to be independently run on different ip and reporting from unique instance of lisk core.
5. Reported node cannot be hidden behind local NAT, for node in local network port 8000 needs to be forwarded to local server with lisk core.
6. Server with Lisk Core and lisk-network-reporter needs to have sshd running on port 22. (If there is different port already in use, please contact us.)
7. Reported node needs to be well maintained and never be behind network best height.
8. Max 5 nodes per operator
Check good and bad liskstats.net nodes
If you have any doubts, feel free to contact.