You can earn LSK not only by voting for Thepool.io but also by supporting Liskstats.net, which can generate passive income, Lisk Network is funding multiple projects from newly created coins. If you want to receive free LSK you need to run lisk-network-reporter along with lisk node and with each node you run and you need to specify Lisk address as INSTANCE_NAME in lisk-network-reporter config. Each node you add needs to have different Lisk address. After few hours this address should be listed in Thepool.io statistics with "fake" balance of (1.5mln LSK / number of payable contributors) which is reward for supporting Liskstats.net. Basically running lisk-network-reporter is giving you vote power of (1.5mln LSK / number of payable contributors) on Thepool.io. ThePool.io reserved 1.5mln LSK vote weight to support Liskstats.net. If more people will contribute, reward per one will decrease. If you are node operator and looking forward to do the same, support Liskstats.net, please check Thepool.io github repository. If you want to keep receiving revenue by supporting Liskstats you need to keep track of all new Lisk releases and make sure that you always run latest version of Lisk. Only latest official version will receive reward.
Rules to qualify for rewards
1. Reported node needs to be running on latest lisk core release.
2. Reported node needs to have proper LISK address declared in "INSTANCE_NAME" field in app.json.
3. Reported node needs to have proper contact details declared in "CONTACT_DETAILS" field in app.json. Email or lisk.chat nickname.
4. Reported node needs to be independently run on different ip and reporting from unique instance of lisk core.
5. Reported node cannot be hidden behind local NAT, for node in local network port 8000 needs to be forwarded to local server with lisk core.
6. Server with Lisk Core and lisk-network-reporter needs to have sshd running on port 22. (If there is different port already in use, please contact us.)